Re: Crystalcursors

Ciao Gianluca

I copied over the crystalwhite files from a openSUSE 15.2 installation where it is working correctly and it still reverts to Adwaita for the resizing and moving icons. So the problem may be somewhere else. It is not a big deal as I still get the crystalwhite cursor for all other mouse icons. I will post in the openSUSE forum.

Ok, in any case it sounds like a weird one, since I would expect either all the icons to work or don't work, not just some. Also, there has been no changes in mouse cursor related themes in TDE, so this makes the behavior even more mysterious.

On a separate note, it looks like Crystalcursors is no longer included in openSUSE 15.5. That is a bummer since it is my favorite mouse cursor theme:

Of course if crystalcursor becomes unavailable in the future in the main distros, we can consider adding it to TDE, it will not be a big deal.

Cheers
  Michele