Re: Crystalcursors

I wonder why it is not working as expected in openSUSE 15.4. I even created a guest account and it still has the same problem. After installing TDE (and logging into TDE once), I had accidentally logged in into plasma and then back into TDE. By creating a guest account I was able to figure out which gtk files were altered by the accidental login into plasma and revert them so that everything in my user account looks the same as in the guest account. But even in the guest account the cursor theme is not behving the way I expect it to. So could it be something specific to 15.4, like maybe a setting in some config file? Is there any way how I can track it down?

Ciao Gianluca,
difficult question :-) Not sure why things don't work as you would expect in OpenSuSE 15.4. Maybe some mouse icons from the theme were lost/deleted/altered accidentally in your system? Or maybe crystalcursor for openSuSE is missing some files? I could be something else too. I guess one way you could try to troubleshoot this is to install Debian inside a VM, replicate your setup and then compare between the two systems. At least Debian trixie + TDE + crystalcursor seems to work fine, so you have a comparison term.
Or maybe some other OpenSuSE users use crystalcursor and they could check whether they see the same issue?

Cheers
  Michele