Re: Restore "classic" TDM look/functionality

On Saturday 05 February 2022 07:32:57 pm Mavridis Philippe wrote:
> First off, I never had the "Display Manager section missing" problem, so I
> only can assume it's some screw up with the control module installation.
I actually misnamed it. The module is "Login Manager" but you seemed to
understand. :-) I don't think it's missing because I have the option in the
Trinity Control Center under System Administration. I also don't recall any
errors because I set Ray-V's script to stop on every error.

UPDATE: I seemed to bypass this by going to the Trinity Control Center and
opening Administrator Mode instead of doing it from the Start Menu. I was
able to do everything as usual this way.

On Saturday 05 February 2022 07:42:51 pm Felix Miata wrote:
> I enjoy the "classic" look of KDM by including the following in tdmrc:
>
> LogoArea=Clock
> UseTheme=false
> Theme=

This actually worked. It turns out the themes that appear in tdmtheme were
installed anyway, and it was using the "o2_enterprise" theme.
--
~ Hunter

--
~ Hunter
Sent from my Android device with K9 Mail