Kmail SMTP Error - tdeio-smtp?

I am unable to send my emails to this group on Kmail due to the following error:

"Authorization failed, Authentication support is not compiled into tdeio_smtp. authentication not supported"

I've had this problem on FreeBSD and Devuan before where my emails wouldn't send but never got an error message. Usually it would start to work after some time. But here I get this error consistently, I even tried to rebuild tdepim and tdelibs. I don't know which package has tdeio_smtp but the Slackbuild seems to build without this support.
--
~ Hunter
Sent from my Android device with K9 Mail