Restore "classic" TDM look/functionality

In Slackware and also on FreeBSD (the latter if I recall), TDM has a different look than when I install it on something like Devuan for example. Particularly it has a rounded and transparent KDE4 "Oxygen" look to it, and the options in the Display Manager module do not work when this kind of TDM is installed, like adding a clock, the logo, or changing the widget style.

Tdmtheme is not installed. I thought it was tdmtheme that changed it to look like this out of the box but it doesn't seem to be related. It looks to be the default in certain TDE ports.

Secondly to keep from posting twice I also can't access the Display Manager module. If I click on it the window does not open, and I'm not sure what it depends on that I may be missing since this is on Slack.

--
~ Hunter
Sent from my Android device with K9 Mail