Using Konqueror for the web

Good morning everybody =)

I'd like to ask, does anyone *actually* use Konqueror to regularly browse the internet? I have used no better file manager than Konqueror but the web aspect seems to be hindered. I don't think its a fault of Konqueror itself but the way web design has changed. You can test this yourself by using wiby.me (an early web design search engine) and looking at sites indexed on it. These usually display fine in Konqueror, but when you go to a modern website like DuckDuckGo for example it doesn't display properly at all. It's a bummer since Konqueror is one of the hallmarks of TDE for me, although I don't know much about the web browser (KHTML) aspect I believe its integrated into some Trinity applications which is a really nice feature. I first really thought of this when I used KlamAV's virus browser function (which I assume is using KHTML integrated) but Trend Micro website (being that it's likely changed a lot) doesn't display properly.

For the time being I'm using SeaMonkey since my usual browser, Pale Moon, does not take too kindly to *BSD.. And since it's a suite with a mail client as well I'm not using Kmail. I might switch to Firefox, but if there is any way to use Konqueror I would love to. There's so many options that far outweigh most dedicated web browsers such as its adblock filters and the ability to disable JavaScript which gets rid of any need for an add-on like uBlock Origin. I completely understand that working on it to display modern web pages is probably too difficult since Trinity's KHTML/Konqueror is older, this is just me dreaming here. Ideally I'd like to be able to make full use of a TDE web browser and the applications that work with it =)

- Hunter aka hunter0one