information for TDE developers: Debian/Buster/10.10 with backports

This is not a request for help, but rather, a note of information for the development team; especially for the Debian/Buster version of the code.  I am running Debian/Buster/10.10 stable release. Just today, upon encouragement from my son (who is also a Linux advocate), I updated my kernel and nvidia driver to the latest version now offered through the debian/buster-backports portal. This brought the kernel from v4.19 to v5.10, and the nvidia driver from 418.197 to 460.73.

This turned out to be a significant improvement for using TDE and my machine in general.  In particular, the memory management is much cleaner, and the response of the entire system system much quicker.  So far, everything seems to work much better.

I might suggest you give this a try.  I have been most impressed !

--

James D. Freels, Ph.D., P.E.
freelsjd@xxxxxxxxx