Re: Is there any saving of KMenu?

On Sat June 12 2021 17:29:59 dep via tde-users wrote:
> said Mike Bird via tde-users:
> | Does opening /opt/trinity/bin in konqueror get you where you want to be?
>
> No.

Then I don't know what you want.  KMenu search works perfectly
for me (see attached).  KMenu submenus are sorted perfectly by
description - which is appropriate as executable names change
and if you prefer executable names you can use console or a
konqueror open to /opt/trinity/bin.

My wife is not a programmer and TDE is by far her favorite
desktop because she can easily find whatever she needs to do.

What is it precisely that you want?  How precisely does TDE
fall short?  Which precisely version of TDE and distro are you
using?  Do you have any non-TDE desktop packages installed which
might be interfering?

What happens when you type "pdf arranger" without the quotes into
your KMenu search field?

--Mike