Re: Is there any saving of KMenu?

said deloptes:
| dep via tde-users wrote:
| > Meanwhile, I have edited KMenu by hand in kmenuedit and have come part
| > way toward achieving the goal (while removing a dozen or so -- so far
| > -- duplicate entries). It appears that from time to time I'll have to
| > go in and fix what the G7 or EU or Warsaw Pact has decreed I must have
| > on my desktop.
|
| I'm not sure where kmenuedit saves the files. if it is under ~/.trinity
| this is OK - the G7/EU/Warsaw Pact will not take effect :D
| I am not sure how it works. It is more like European Round Table or
| Skull and Bones :) .

<G>

it seems to save them under ~/.config/menus, if the timestamp is any
indication.

also, i've just now noticed that the rmb menu on the tmenu or kmenu or
whatever it's properly called button gives a choice of something called
a "Kickoff Menu Style," which displays everything I've worked on for
awhile among other things. is this the effect of kbfx, or was it there all
along? if the latter, i'm surprised that i hadn't noticed it before.
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album
Column: https://www.athensnews.com/opinion/columns/the_view_from_mudsock_heights/