Re: Install not possible from Ubuntu Live CD's

On Sunday 28 of February 2021 21:32:12 Martin Bost via tde-users wrote:
> Hi Slávek,
>
> when I boot from the stick I think what should happen is that there
> should start an installation where the next questions are asked in the
> installation process itselve. What happens on my NC10 is that the same
> desktop is started as if I choose to have a try of Ubuntu with Trinity.
> Is it right that at your test in the KVM the start of the install
> session directly starts into the installation?

Hi Martin,

when I boot and do not interfere with the boot process, the installer
starts asking if I want to try Ubuntu or install it. When I use the boot
menu, I can choose to boot to try system => boot into the desktop, or boot
to install => starts installer. All variants on the test machine behave as
expected.

Cheers
--
Slávek