Re: Install not possible from Ubuntu Live CD's

Hi Slávek,

when I boot from the stick I think what should happen is that there should start an installation where the next questions are asked in the installation process itselve. What happens on my NC10 is that the same desktop is started as if I choose to have a try of Ubuntu with Trinity.
Is it right that at your test in the KVM the start of the install session directly starts into the installation?

The ARM450 is an Intel Atom CPU with 64-bit, I already had Kubuntu 20.04 64Bit running on this nb, but the performance eg. in the plasma settings is frustrating while Kubuntu 18.04 is running better.
Anyway after my tests with U20.04 + Trinity running from stick I would prefer this one very much.

I already had one quick try with the stick to get into  an installation with a Sony Vaio but only again didn't get into an install process. Next I will try on that nb again and on the NC10 without touching the language settings which I allways changed to "German". Maybe this helps - and I will report again.

Would be nice to get an answer from you on my first question ...