Re: Install not possible from Ubuntu Live CD's

Martin Bost via tde-users wrote:

> Hi, I already tried to follow this instructions, had several problems
> which I hope resolved in the right manner and at the end had a system
> booting Ubuntu and starting Trinity, but I didn't get a running and
> working Trinity desktop - it always took about 30 seconds just showing the
> desktop background and then switched back to gnome desktop. I didn't get
> this kombination running in a way to show the Trinity desktop like I've
> seen booting from the stick. Can you do something with this error
> description?

Hi,
personally I can not as I have never had Ubuntu and Gnome, but I remember
there was a trick to switch the desktop (it is actually running the user
session). However I am sure the other member here can help you with this
description and when this is clear someone could update the wiki page for
the future.

regards