Re: Kmail : no mails received from Gmail

On Saturday 14 November 2020 10.53:20 ajh-valmer via tde-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a Gmail.com account mail.
> It works quite well with Webmail,
>
> but no, with Kmail. I don't receive any mails (POP).
> (login and password are OK).

Hi,

I use gmail mainly as a spam filter, routing secondary mail accounts to gmail
and forwading what has not been filtered to my main account.

I also forward my gmail mail to my main account (partly because gmail
considers mail from my "private" mailserver as spam.

I work with kmail and I don't have any problem. I get the mail from gmail per
Imap however (because I don't want html mail here but many companies use this
and gmail handles such things, like flight tickets, quite well and keeps them
there...).

Thierry