Re: bad copy & paste from Konsole to Konsole running MCedit

On 2021/12/15 10:29 AM, Michele Calgaro wrote:
It's a sometimes thing, meaning some operating system installs and not others. I
haven't inventoried, but it seems to be Mageia and Fedora pretty much, possibly in
openSUSE too. I can't recall if it has ever shown up in Debian or *buntu. What are
you testing in?

Hi Felix,
I am using Debian testing (bookworm). Maybe different distros have different setup for mcedit pasting?? Just speculating of course :-)
Cheers
   Michele

I managed to reproduce the issue Felix was having.
I run Konsole and XTerm side by side, open nvim in both with the exact same setup.
Copying and pasting from Kate to nvim in insert mode using the mouse works fine in XTerm, while it comes up with unwanted progressive indentation in Konsole.
The settings and operations were exactly the same, so this points to a Konsole issue.

Cheers
  Michele