Re: I keep getting logged out of webmail

On Fri, May 7, 2021 8:09 pm, James B. Byrne wrote:

> On Fri, May 7, 2021 12:44, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>>
>> Also go to Options --> Folder Preferences and make sure "Auto Refresh
>> Folder List" is enabled.
>>
> Auto Refresh Folder List: 5 Minutes

What about the other things I advised you to check?  Please provide as
much information as you can.

> Today the logout occurred while I was inspecting the cookies.  These
> screenshots shows the storage state immediately after the logout.

What version of SM are you using?  When was the date of the last time you
installed it?  Can you please update it?  When you are properly logged in,
are the cookies shown to have the HttpOnly and Secure attributes enabled?
What you show looks unorthodox.  Are you serving the installation over
HTTPS?  Is it on the local network or remote?

I'd also say you should try to keep terminals open tailing three log
files: web server, PHP and IMAP server and see what the corresponding log
data looks like.

Cheers,
--
Paul Lesniewski