Date field for messages in Drafts Folder.

Hey all,

A question that I was unable to find an answer for.

I had a user ask a question that I was unable to anser. When a message is placed into the drafts folder the date field is the date/time when the message was started not when it was actually sent.

In his instance he started a message and saved it to his drafts folder, then picked up the message a week later when he actually completed and sent the message.

The sent message showed the date/time when the message was started not when the message was actually sent.

I'm running the squirrelmail package from the FreeBSD ports system.

squirrelmail-php73-20200422

Can anyone tell me if this is the intended result or if I need to update to the newest version of the 1.43 stable branch to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ted Hatfield

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list