Re: I keep getting logged out of webmail

On Mon, May 3, 2021 5:04 pm, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users wrote:
> I believe this to be a problem with Firefox (85.0.2 FreeBSD-12.2) and not
> with
> squirrelmail; for the simple reason that SM has not been updated while FF
> has
> and the behaviour only recently became evident.
>
> However, I would like to know what is going on with FF and how to turn it
> off.
> If anyone here knows what is happening and how to prevent it I would
> appreciate
> having that information.

Not really possible to guess what's happening without more description of
the issue or debugging info.  Watch the network debugging interface and
see if the folder list refreshes are happening and if not, why not.  The
debug console should give you hints.  I also recommend looking at what
your $check_mail_mechanism is -- I use "advanced" but "basic" can also
solve some refresh issues, though these only work if JavaScript is enabled
(in the config tool, that's 4 (General Options) ==> 21 (Auto check mail
mechanism)

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team