Re: I keep getting logged out of webmail

It has happened several time since but I neglected to run the inspector before
logging on to SM.  Until today.  This is what I found:

Cookie ?SQMSESSID? will be soon rejected because it has the ?SameSite?
attribute set to ?None? or an invalid value, without the ?secure? attribute. To
know more about the ?SameSite? attribute, read
https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite

On Tue, May 4, 2021 20:16, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2021 5:04 pm, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users wrote:
>> I believe this to be a problem with Firefox (85.0.2 FreeBSD-12.2) and not
>> with squirrelmail; for the simple reason that SM has not been updated
>> while FF has and the behaviour only recently became evident.
>>
>> However, I would like to know what is going on with FF and how to turn it
>> off. If anyone here knows what is happening and how to prevent it I would
>> appreciate having that information.
>
> Not really possible to guess what's happening without more description of
> the issue or debugging info.  . . .

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list