Re: Question about folder tree view

Either that, or threaten to switch them to Pine/Alpine, which *is* able
to create subfolders through the user interface and IMAP.

I suppose I always have the option of not answering.  Glad I could help
and give something back to the community.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get up on
the right side of the bed.

Craig