Re: "You must be logged in" with Firefox/1.4.20-RC2

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Alex <mysqlstudent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> How can I go about troubleshooting this further?
>>
>> Stop mixing different versions.  Stick with 1.4.20SVN.  Then purge all
>> your cookies in the browser having problems.  Then shut the browser
>
> Can you tell me if I should experience this type of behavior when
> going from one version to another?

No, sorry.  For one, I don't know what old version you are referring
to.  There WERE recent changes in how cookies are handled, so that
*could* trip up a situation where you have cookies from the old
version laying around, but your own testing should bare that out if
you test in a consistent and thorough manner.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team