Re: "You must be logged in" with Firefox/1.4.20-RC2

Hi,

>> How can I go about troubleshooting this further?
>
> Stop mixing different versions.  Stick with 1.4.20SVN.  Then purge all
> your cookies in the browser having problems.  Then shut the browser

Can you tell me if I should experience this type of behavior when
going from one version to another?

I'm doing this because I have to continue using the old version while
testing the new version, and I'm sure the admins responsible for doing
the actual turnover will also be doing this.

If that's the case, then it's not really an issue. I just wanted to
make sure it wasn't some kind of browser incompatibility, or how to
deal with the situation when end-users start using the new version and
training for the help desk that will have to field questions on this
issue.

> click of your mouse.  What changed when the problem happened?  Is the
> browser correctly accepting cookies from your domain?  Does your
> server handle sessions correctly?  Maybe you should actually post more
> system configuration details.

Like I said previously, nothing changed outside of the version of
squirrelmail. There aren't any issues with using the old version, only
the SVN version.

Again, if this behavior is to be expected, then it really isn't a
problem. I'll just recommend to the support group that they clear the
browser cache/cookies, and try again.

Sure appreciate your help.
Best,
Alex