Re: Search option broken in SquirrelMail 1.4.20-RC2

2010.02.01 10:15 Abdul Khader rašė:
> Hi,
> I added .htaccess file and now I am seeing the search page but when I do
> search, I get the following error.
>
> *ERROR: Could not complete request.*
> Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (Date To Cc From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
> Reason Given: Error in IMAP command received by server.

Which SquirrelMail version gives this error? Please note that I've already
said that 1.4.20-rc2 has known issues in search. Please don't say that you
have problem with search, if you are using 1.4.20-rc2 and not 1.4.19 or
1.4.20-svn. If you insist on using 1.4.20-rc2, you WILL have problems in
search and filters.

What kind of search you are doing? Do you search in one folder or all of
them? Do you search for some basic ascii text or for some 8bit string in
some local language? Do you have one word or more words separated with
spaces in your search criteria?

--
Tomas