Re: Search option broken in SquirrelMail 1.4.20-RC2

Abdul Khader-2 wrote:

> The mail box is less than 1GB and the search is a simple from address
> search.

I saw size of mailbox in your quota display, but I don't see number of
messages in that mailbox. If you have Maildir, number of messages is more
important than total size of mailbox.

How about output compression in PHP or Apache? Your screenshot looks like
something tried to compress output and failed.

--
Tomas