Re: Search option broken in SquirrelMail 1.4.20-RC2

Hi,
I added .htaccess file and now I am seeing the search page but when I do search, I get the following error.

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Date To Cc From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
Reason Given: Error in IMAP command received by server.

Regards
Abdul Khader