Re: Changing the UI views in current dev SM

On Nov 14, 2008, at 7:21 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> You are welcome to play with the default (or default advanced) skin in
> 1.5.2 and change it to suit your needs (and share with the community
> please).  Once 1.5.2 becomes more stable, the hope is that it catches
> on and people begin to develop skins for it.  But as I mentioned
> earlier in this thread, finding free time to complete some of the big
> development tasks needed for 1.5.2 has become difficult for many of us
> on the team.

Where do I find out more about this structure, there seems to be
General Display Options
Skin:
Theme:
Icon Theme:

So three different ways to deal with this, then in the distro I see /
themes, /templates, /css

I opened /templates and duplicated default to defaults_scott and it is
not showing up in the Display panel.

If you can point me to any docs on this, and how to understand the
flow, that would be appreciated.  Mainly, looking to see how to
activate my own set of files in the list.

--
Scott