Re: squirrelmail 1.4.7-4 fc4: enabling web access to MERCURY/32 mailboxes?

Hi Paul

I resolved the issues of the server-side sorting (actually I ammended my
earlier reply to explain where I went wrong.

But I have another question. After a number of attempts and from what I read
online, it seems that I am unable add the plugin "Check Quota" due to the
limitations of MercuryIMAP. Is there any workaround on this?

Cheers
Jeremy