Re: Compromised Accounts

Hi Bill,

> >      I have never tested fail2ban before, even with sshd, so I don't
> > know if it is a good solution.
>----
> Fail2ban is a very good solution server side solution.  I posted this
> info to the SM list awhile back regarding using fail2ban with SquirrelMail:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=squirrelmail-users&m=119009232009598&w=2
>
> Let me know if you have any questions...

     Great. Thank you for your attention.

     I already have fail2ban running to protect a ssh server. Until
now ( just 1 day ), it is running ok.

     I am still learning. Just now, I am waiting. It has banned my ip
( my fault ). :-D

     I will use your rules to protect squirrelmail too. :-) I already
use squirrel_logger. :-)

     Thank you.

     Regards

Cássio