Re: plug-in not working

On 10/16/07, Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I am running the latest SM from the site

Please provide more accurate information.  See the mailing list
posting guidelines BEFORE you post if you are unsure what to provide.

>. I have the compatibility plug-in
> installed but when I enable change password plug-in (The latest from the
> site) the options menu never displays. When I disable the change password
> plug-in the option menu displays. Any ideas?

I can only guess you might be trying to use the change_passwd plugin,
but you need to be more specific.  If so, you'll find plenty of
answers by reading the posting guidelines about how to look at your
logs or by searching our mailing list archives before you post.  If
you want an updated change_passwd plugin beta, ask me offlist.

 - Paul