Re: Attaching documents made with Apples iWork Pages program

I didn't think that would be the problem because the attachment won't
even appear in the list.  You click Browse to locate the file, then
click add - but the file doesn't get added to the list at the bottom
of the page.  Any other type of file seems to work fine.

Also - we can send pages documents as attachments through the same
mail server using a normal imap client just fine.

Any other ideas?  Or am I wrong and could this still some how be the
mail server?

Thanks,

Chris