Re: [Fwd: global address book]

Thanks Thomas,

thnks for the reply.
i used the first option as u said

If you don't use data directory hashing, set global address book to
> 'admin-login-name.abook'. Then admin's personal address book becomes a
> global one.

I installed the Admin Add 0.1 pluggin and created the admins file as per
the instructions and now when i log in to that account i am given a choice
to add the new address to my personal address book or Global address boook
which is perfect

also the other user when he log in is able to see the global address book
whic is grt.

but he too can edit delete the existing global addres or add new address
to personal or global address book

here i see that any user is able to delete / modify or add to the global
address book.

i need jus the admin accounts to be able to modify or add the global
address book..

appreciate your advice

thanks

regards'