Re: Administrator Problem???

So I have two local accounts made I would like to give both accounts the
full administrator privileges but I do not know how to do this I have only
the local users on the machine that can access the squirrelmail I can
create the users on the computer but can not give them the administrative
rights to squirrelmail this way.  How would this be done?

Andrew