Re: Administrator Problem???

Hi,

I don't know how useful this will be, but if you're installing this on a web
host than the administrator account would be your 'master' account, the
account and the only account which you had when you first set up the website
(or the account which you were given by your host).

As an example, I've installed Squirrelmail on my shared webhosting account,
I have accounts for different users, and one for myself with the username of
the form username@xxxxxxxxxxx  But the 'master' account has just username
rather than username@xxxxxxxxxxx  Incidentally it's also the account where
all the junk goes, e.g. auto-replies from my autoresponder that responded to
spam, etc.

What I'm trying to say that if you're setting this up on a webhosting
account, the admin account might not necessarily be the same as the one you
always use for e-mail.

In any case, I agree now with what was said somewhere previously on this
list, editing via conf.pl is easiest.  Some of my changes didn't stick when
I use the Administrator plugin.

Hope this helps, of course if you're setting this up on your own server your
master and normal account might be the same in which case I'm sure someone
knowledgeable on that side can give you a heads up.

Cheers.

H.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0870 803 2824