Re: Identical Squirrelmail installs, non-identical speed

On 20-May-2007, at 03:19, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
> Are you sure that server side sorting is turned on on slow server?
> Memory issues
>  usually happen on php based sorting. How many SquirrelMail
> installs you have on
> slow server?

I think after looking at a bunch of different things that likely the
significant differences are

1) the 'slow' server has a second squirrelmail install
2) the 'slow' server has a lot more processes running
3) the 'slow' server has less RAM

I'll probably pop another 512MB in the slow server at some point, but
for now I just have it clearly labeled 'backup' and I'm recommending
people actually USE IMAP folders so their inboxes are not so large.

Thanks for the pointers though, much appreciated.

--
Rent a flat above a shop, cut your hair and get a job, smoke some
fags and play some pool, pretend you never went to school and still