Re: regular expressions in filters

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>> Is it possible to forward a copy of an email based on its "From" address
>> while letting it be processed by the SquirrelMail filters also? This is
>> just the same behavior as we would get using "!" in procmail. Or am I
>> not being clear enough?
>
> I can't remember if the plugin will let you forward as well as filter
> into a folder in your account.  Try setting one "rule" for each,
> putting the forward one first, where it both forwards and keeps a copy
> in your account.

I glanced through the the backend.php file in the server side filter
source code. Looks like that if the option of sending an email to an
address is set, then it is applied to a copy of the original mail. So
looks like the original mail will be passed on to the next rule. This is
based on my limited knowledge of php. I guess if I spend some more time
on the source, I can know for sure.

The new mail server in our department will be activated next week. I
will of course know for sure once I try it out myself.

regards,
->HS