regular expressions in filters

Hello,

I was filtering my mail using procmail till now and I am now creating
filters in SquirrelMail interface to sort the email. Does squirrelmail
support regular expressions in filters? For example, to filter mail
containing "ece-250" or "ece 250" or "ece:250" etc, can I use "ece?250"
instead of having to make all the other rules?

Our department is in the process of installing SquirrelMail 1.4.9a. In
this process, the administrators are going to remove procmail from our
systems. Any reason they should have to? I was assuming squirrelmail
(imap) and procmail can live together(?)

Thanks,
->HS