Re: multilogin plugin

Dear Paul,

Thanks again for ur quick reply. It works like a charm now after i put the
domain settings

no need to put any info in personal settings

btw let me tell you that SQ mail is a marvelous peice of software and more
to that the support is jus great n far beyonf excellence..

thnks to u guys..

Regards

simon