Re: multilogin plugin

Thanks Paul,
Appreciate your quick reply again

now let me be more clear on my problem.

I have 2 domains in my organisation.

1) kmun.gov.kw
2) baladia.gov.kw

now I was using the kmun.gov.kw domain for all my mails users so users
were sending n recieving mail as user@xxxxxxxxxxxx

squirrel mail was installed on Linux server A which hosts the kmun.gov.kw
domain

now sometime back we got another server and installed linux on it and
decided to use the other domain that is baladia.gov.kw for mail

so setup sendmail and everything was fine

then i installed the multilogin plugin (version2.3.2-1.2) on Server A (one
which SQ mail is installed ) and I could use the drop down box n select
the individual domains and login to either server perfectly and everythin
was workin fine

now recently there was a problem with server B and i had to format the
/usr and /usr/local partions of Server B which host the baladia.gov.kw
domain .
but the squirrel mail server was perfect as b4

now the problem was when i send a mail from outlook the mail is received
as username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is perfect

but when i log in through SQ mail and send mail the mail is received as
username@xxxxxxxxxxx and not as username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
also if i check the maillog of baladia mail server there is no log entry
but i see a log entry on kmun server ( the one where SQ mail is installed)

here below is my config file for the multiplugin login

$IMAPSelections = array(

      'KMUN' => array(
          'imapServerAddress' => '62.150.152.1',
          'imapPort'          => '143',
        'data_dir'          => '/var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.4/data',
      ),

      'BALADIA' => array(
          'imapServerAddress' => '62.150.152.2',
          'imapPort'          => '143',
      //    'org_title'         => 'KUWAIT-MUNICIPALITY',
        'data_dir'          => '/var/data',

and here below r the data_dir permisons

the server where SQ mail is installed that is 62.150.152.1 the directory is
'/var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.4/data'

drwxr-xr-x    2 nobody   48          12288 Dec 20 10:28 data

and permisons for
'/var/data'
drwxr-xr-x    2 nobody   nobody       4096 Dec 20 10:14 data

also i have created the /var/data on 62.150.152.2 server with the above
permisons but i see that the pref n abook files are been created in
/var/data directory on the kmun server that is 62.150.152.1 and nothing on
62.150.152.2 server .

if there is somethin wrong in my pluggin settings appreciate your help

also the server where SQ mail was installed has not been touched

now I hav temprary solved the problem by goin into options => personal
information => and fill the email address to user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and reply
to fields as user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then it works fine as the recieved
mail
shows user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and not as user@xxxxxxxxxxx so if the reply
button is hit the mail is replied correctly but this has to be done for
each user and previously was not the case

thnks and appreciate one again

regards

simon