Re: Vdagent not working on a Debian guest

Il giorno mer 2 nov 2022 alle ore 16:11 Carlos González
<piteccelaya@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> It is verbose indeed, but says *nothing* about file transfer errors.
>
> I think you really could give the live CD a try to see it for yourself, or just close this thread if you just want to say "not interested" once and for all.
> But I think we should reach a conclusion, whatever it may be.

I didn't think about it, being a live it's easy.
I easily manage to copy a file,
- downloaded an ISO (full version, x64)
- created a VM with such ISO
- started
- opened a console
- "sudo -i"
- "apt-get update"
- "apt-get install spice-vdagent"
- "ps awx | grep spice", agent was already started
- exited from root user, stayed on the console
- "spice-agent -d -x -f $HOME/Desktop -o 1"
- dragged a file, a file manager window opened with the file inside

Frediano

> El mar, 1 nov 2022 a las 8:38, Frediano Ziglio (<freddy77@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
>>
>> Okay, let's get back to the basics. On a VM I have spice installed and
>> working. If I run "ps awx | grep spice" I got both spice-vdgentd and
>> spice-vdagent running.
>> If I kill (from a graphic terminal console) spice-agent I can launch
>> manually with something like "spice-agent -d -x -f $HOME/Desktop -o
>> 1". This should be pretty verbose.
>>
>> Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]