Re: Vdagent not working on a Debian guest

Il giorno lun 31 ott 2022 alle ore 23:52 Carlos González
<piteccelaya@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> After trying it yet again, quoting myself:
> >>As already mentioned, the -f and -o options are serving of absolutely nothing
>
> Repeat: *absolutely nothing*
> Same any other directory
>
> Spice-vdagent's logs say nothing at all.
>
> The only ones saying something are remote-viewer and qemu-monitor: "file transfer is disabled".
>
> Will you ask me to repeat myself some more times?
> Thanks for that

>> Does it help if you run spice-vdagent -xd -f $HOME ?
>> Did you try other directories with -f ?
>>
>> Uri.

Okay, let's get back to the basics. On a VM I have spice installed and
working. If I run "ps awx | grep spice" I got both spice-vdgentd and
spice-vdagent running.
If I kill (from a graphic terminal console) spice-agent I can launch
manually with something like "spice-agent -d -x -f $HOME/Desktop -o
1". This should be pretty verbose.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]