Re: RedHat, Fedora, and the Future of Life as We Know it

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 04:46, John Meagher wrote:
> I would like to understand some things---
>
> Where can I learn about Red Hat's new vision for where
> they are going and how they will get there?

You should at least read the information on the new site
fedora.redhat.com

There is a link at the bottom of the main page to Red Hat Enterprise
Linux that should answer some of your other questions.  Most of what you
want is somewhere on the Red Hat sites.  Other questions can be answered
by their sales people via e-mail or phone.

> Is there a recent article on Total Cost of ownership that
> takes the new Red Hat model into consideration?
> (Especially  compared  with MS)

I'm afraid that's asking for too much; any analyst willing to provide
that will probably have an axe to grind, and you would not be likely to
get useful information.

Gerry Tool