Re: LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5...FIXED

Hi Neil,

Sane and xsane are both installed from tar.gz. No difference from the
last rpm build. We should be off topic now, but however, my LD_ASSUME
_KERNEL is fixed and was due to iscan rpm. Once installed, iscan
generate a Seg-fault when you launch it, and also when you launch xsane
(hope this helps others.).
By the way, there is a quite clear quality difference for my EPSON 1250
between xsane and iscan. You can have a look at it here.
http://www.fcomfrench.com/tst/iscan.png
http://www.fcomfrench.com/tst/xsane.png
Thanks a lot for your help and your quick answers.
Regards,
Philippe

--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand