Re: Partition question

Hi all folks,

May-be previously I made a mistake.  RH9.0 does not recognize my RAID
Controller

Test as follows;
After booting up with RH9.0 CD#1
Seleting "Manual partition"
Showing up only 2 drives, hda and hdc not as an entire drive of total
capacity 80G (each HD has 40G capacity) as in Win environment.  I can
only choose either hda or hdc to proceed

This is an old RAID box for test purpose
RAID controller
Z-Cyber Speedway 133 + RAID

During booting the motherboard detects the RAID controller

Win98 and Win2K have been running on this box without problem.  Before I
also have installed only RH9.0 on it.  It ran without problem but I did
not recognize whether the RAID controller has been detected.  I chose
"Automatically partition"  Sorry I could not recall exactly.

Kindly advise how to make the RAID controller detected by RH9.0.  I have
its floppy for installing Win driver but not Linux

Any suggestion?   Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen

Got an I Care HK! Idea? Go to http://www.iCareHK.com/iCarehk/index.html to Submit.