Re: Shrike download of Red Hat 9.0 is a mess

In answer to the replies on my orignial posting let me add the
following:

I don't remember what format the files I downloaded for 7.3, but I
assumed
they weren't iso's because that burn went flawlessly using the same
hardware (Plextor PX W 2410A) and the same software (Easy CD Creator).
This time, as before, the Easy CD Creator did not ask for any options,
but
instead copied the entire iso file over as a single file!  Now I hear
even
more confusion about different versions of CD Creator depending on if it
came with the CD burner or was purchased separately.  All this ambiguity
should be spelled out in a doc file.  It's a good thing I had a trial
version of Nero laying about, or I would still be scratching my head
looking for answers.

                  Sherwin Dubren