Re: Shrike download of Red Hat 9.0 is a mess

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 20:08, Sherwin Dubren wrote:
>   All this ambiguity
> should be spelled out in a doc file.  It's a good thing I had a trial
> version of Nero laying about, or I would still be scratching my head
> looking for answers.

Honestly, this was why befor RedHat sold retail boxes.  The CDs were
already printed, it came with nice manuals, etc.  This is of course not
going to be done anymore.  But that's what this forum is for, as well as
redhat's online pdf support docs.

Most RedHat users I know use Linux to do their burning, and in that case
the cdrecord howto gives the answers.  I actually use cdrecord (search
for cdrecord win32) ported to windows to burn isos on windows too,
rather than use ezcd or nero.  It's all commandline, though.

Michael

--
Michael Torrie <torriem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>