RE: hang on start

Mike,
No log in.  The Redhat graphical login screen is where it
hangs.  The keyboard and mouse have no effect on the screen
and I can't put the username in.  However, when I look at
the machine from a WinMe box the drives are accessible.
Selecting 's' from Grub doesn't leave me any hints on
screen.  What would the command be?  I'll try the CD soon.
Bob

ttp://www.bubbanfriends.org