RE: hang on start

I don't think it's "s"...I'd have to actually reboot to find the actual
option from the Grub boot screen...but I'm fairly sure it's "A", not "S".
It's the option that lets you modify the boot options.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe