Re: Updated RPM's for gphoto, libgphoto, and gtkam?

At 07:54 5/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 06:36, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> There is a gphoto2-2.1.1-2 in Rawhide [...]

*Most* of the time, the rawhide packages usually are as stable as
production versions.  The only ones that might have problems are ones
that are built that are beta products still, or maybe kernel/glibc/gcc
types, but even those at times work OK as well.

I have installed the Rawhide version, which indeed does recognize my camera, and have succeeded at getting _some_ of my pictures out of the camera.

However, I am having a great deal of trouble with "could not get IMG_0072.JPG out of the camera" type errors. Unfortunately, I really have no way of knowing whether this is due to a software problem, or something inside the camera. Sigh.

I will post again in a couple of days to show progress.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx