Re: How come Acme didn't ship with shrike?

Darren,

I am not sure why Red Hat didn't include it, but I tried it with 9.0 and
it didn't recognize the keys for my Dell Multimedia keyboard. Do you
happen to know what key boards are supported? I would really like to get
something like this working, especially since I am not married to the
Dell board I have.

Bruce