Re: 3Ware 6400

Steps for installing with 3w-xxxx module RH 9.0:
1. install RH 9.0 or kernel-source from stock RH9.0
2. make sure symlink for source points to /usr/src/linux
3. download source from 3ware.com
4. unzip and follow directions included to build module
5. cp 3w-xxxx.bot to a floppy
6. start RH 9.0 install with linux noprobe
7. when asked to add drivers hit alt-F2, make a mount point, and mount floppy
8. execute "insmod /mnt/floppy/3w-xxx.bot", will load with warnings

Quoting etbonick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: