Re: bash/terminal issue

Hello, Everyone :)
I just noticed this thread, and I was intrigued, so I thought I'd share
my main terminal issue with Red Hat 9:

Sometimes, after I run configure and make on source code as a regular
user, and then (attempt) to SU into root to run "make install", the
prompt hangs, I think after I hit enter with the password.  When I open
up a completly new window, or open up a new session (I am using Konsole
on KDE), su into root and cd into the correct directory, it works
perfectly.  All of this is only an issue sometimes.

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this, I'd love to know :)

Steven P. Ulrick